Web communities and memberships
Kala websites has the ability to use "Members" bundle. This feature reveals member abilities like:
- Members registration in website
- Creating custom form for registration / login
- Pages restriction for registered members
- Members groups
- Registration with payment
- Option to allow members to add pages to the website
- View list of all members, with smart search filtering
- Import members by CSV. credentials for created members will be sent automatically. optional additional email selection that will be sent all members created. Membership expiration date.
- Each member can have custom attributes that generated for your specific website.
- Member Roles managment.
- Member Registration widgets can include multiple Member Roles.
- Specific Pages access can be restricted to Members subscribed to specific Member Role
- Member Role can have a price and registering it will require payment via PayPal
Content management by Members
- Pages creation form widget can be injected in any page and allow members to add and manage pages
- Widget settings allow to restricted adding pages as sub-pages of specific pages and to define if added pages will be published automaticaly or manually after review.
- This feature can be used to collect Testimonials, Reviewes, Blog posts, Mini sites, Profile pages or any other content that will be added and managed by the users themselves.