How does Kala website structure works?
Kala websites are constructed in a flexible way that provides full control over design and content.
Each page at Kala is made out of 4 main entities: Grid, Areas, Widgets and Content area.
- Grids is the basic shell layer that determines how Area regions are displayed on a Page. Each Theme comes with multiple optional Grids which can be used for any new or existing Page.
- There is option to define Default Grid for all pages, Grid for specific Page or Grid that will apply all pages from speicific Page type
- All Pages in Kala are made out of Areas. (e.g. Header, Main content, Sidebar, Footer)
- The structure of the Areas is set by the defined Grid.
- The content of the areas is editable and can include Widgets
- There is an option to define Area replacement per Page or specific Page Type
- Page is the main entity in Kala websites.
- it include metadata & content, and optional specifc design changes.
- Page content can include Widgets
- SEO support for Meta tags & custom URL definition
- Option to manage Page types that can define design & behavior changes. Each page can be related to a Page type
- Sub-Pages - Pages can be arranged in endless hierarchy. Each page can be set as sub-page of another page.
- Widgets are dynamic blocks that can be injected into Pages and Areas.
- Each Widget implementation can have different settings. Same implemenatation can be re-used in more than one place.
- Sample of available Widget types
- Menu - List of hierarchical links to Pages. full control over source scope and sub-pages depth
- Breadcrumbs - Show the current hierarchical location with quick navigation.
- Gallery - Show nice animated picture gallery with optional captions and navigation options
- Custom forms
- Advanced form builder which let create fully custom form elements and complicated forms
- All form submits will be saved as Leads and sent by email
- Pages display
- Ability to create custom pages display views
- For example a news ticker, sub-pages display, or any set of specific pages that you wish to highlight
- Each implemenation settings define what content will be shown from pages, for example Title, Sub-title, Content, Thumbnail, etc...